Pickup for orders is in Yahk BC, by appointment. To book a date/time for pickup please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasionally we will be able to courier orders directly into Creston or Cranbrook BC for group pickups at a public location. If you require this and don't see it as an option at checkout, please email us and we can set it up.
Orders typically ship within 24-48 hours in the order they are received.
We offer flat-rate shipping within Canada Only at this time.
All orders $100 & under are processed using our shipping carrier (Canada Post) through our online store and are insured for their exact amount. Tracking number is automatically assigned and available once shipping label is ready.
Order over $100 are manually processed in person at our local Canada Post outlet and are insured for their exact amount. Tracking numbers are added manually and will be available once the item has been scanned in at the post office.
Once a parcel is turned over to Canada Post, we are no longer responsible and cannot be held responsible for delays or damages incurred during shipping. We are constantly monitoring our outgoing parcels though and if we see a snag in the delivery will be the first to let you know.
If your parcel does not show up:
1. Contact us to let us know. Please have your tracking number, an email address and/or phone number you can be reached as we will then need to pass this information on to Canada Post.
2. We will contact Canada Post to investigate, they will open a ticket and will give us a time frame for when/if the parcel is marked lost.
3. Canada Post will contact you to confirm the contents and value of your order and to verify your address.
4. Oftentimes parcels will show up a day or two after an investigation has been opened.
5. If your parcel has not arrived by the date set by Canada Post we will:
a.) reissue your order and ship out within 48 hours.
b.) issue you store credit in the event that your items are no longer in stock.
Orders over $150 ship free, expedited shipping with Canada Post.
Group Parcels - Sherwood Park Alberta ONLY
At this time as we move into the busiest season of the year, we have suspended group parcels.